Exchanges and Returns
If you are not satisfied of the order, you can exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 days of receipt of the goods, by presenting proof of delivery.
We do not make exchanges or returns for customized products.
The conditions for proceeding with the refund are as follows:
- The products must be returned intact in their original packaging and equipped with their tag, box and protections.
- The purchased and returned items must be in such condition that they can be resold. InCORDE, at its discretion, will evaluate the conditions of the return and, if it deems it appropriate, will not refund if the conditions of the garment disregard the quality expectations for the re-sale of the garment.
- The item of clothing must not have been used (except for the time strictly necessary to verify the size), washed and damaged.
- The garment must be odorless (i.e. devoid of perfumed fragrances) and clean (i.e., it must not have stains or traces of make-up).
- The return must be authorized by the InCORDE management through a specific email and within the times indicated in the instructions provided in the email itself.
To make the right of withdrawal return, contact us at the email address email@example.com and wait for an email with instructions.
The shipping costs of the return are charged to the customer, as well as the choice of the carrier.
The responsibility for the delivery of the shipment lies with the customer. InCORDE will not be liable in any way for damage (in this case the Customer will be immediately notified by canceling the refund procedure), theft, loss occurring as a result of the return shipment.
The refund will be made by bank transfer to coordinates provided by the Customer or PayPal (if the payment was made through this platform) no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the return.
It is not possible to change the size of the goods ordered online. You will have to proceed with the return request using the conditions described above, and possibly place a new order at the end of the return process.
Please note that in the product description there is always a size table in order to purchase the correct product.
In case anomalies or manufacturing defects are found on the product, the customer must send a timely communication to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 hours from the date of receipt of the item, reporting the problem and possibly documenting it with images / videos. If the communication is made later it will not be possible to certify the real non-use of the product and consequently it will not be possible to proceed with the refund. InCORDE reserves the right to preliminarily evaluate the documentation sent and manage each case individually.